Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Exterior Colors

We got an email from our sales rep yesterday with a picture of our exterior colors.  In our community, the exterior options are all selected by a designer.  I'm thinking this is probably normal for the townhome communities.  The community is very neutral colors, so we knew that whatever we ended up with would be fine.  It turns out we ended up with the brick I really wanted for the partial brick front!  I also love the color for our door!

Here's picture of the exterior selections:

The brick is Olde Columbia and will go about a third of the way up the front of the house.  The siding is Pebble Clay and the door is Fiery Brown.  

1 comment:

  1. That is going to look really nice together. I'm glad you got the brick you liked! :) Also, that was going to be my second choice of siding if we didn't go with the grey!

    ReplyDelete