Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Master Closet Redesign: The Final Product

We finished putting together our closet over the weekend! Nothing about this set was difficult but it was time consuming. 

Here are some pictures of the finished product:
Angled view of my side of the closet
Looking straight into the closet
Look at all of the shoe pullouts :)
My husband's side of the closet
Another view of my husband's side
Overall this project cost about $1100, and it was money well spent! We feel like out closet is so much more usable now. I really like being able to easily see all of my clothes and shoes. I'm even wearing an outfit I completely forgot about today, because I can finally see all of my clothes.

Our next project is going to be switching out the light fixtures in the basement, because we don't like how they're two different, generic fixtures.

Hope everyone is enjoying their new homes or builds!