Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Beginning to turn our house into a home

My husband and I have been working to set up the house.  We still have a lot to do, but I wanted to share some progress pictures.

My husband hung our light fixture in the morning room and the ceiling fan in the guest bedroom.  We're living in the guest bedroom until our new furniture arrives so that fan was our top priority.
Morning room light
All lit up!
Fan in guest bedroom
While he worked on the light fixtures I worked on unpacking the kitchen.  So far we have our hutch all set up but there's still stuff all over the other counters.
Hutch (aka coffee and wine station)
Our washer and dryer were delivered Sunday too, so we're finished with the laundry room.
Love having a laundry room!
My parents came by Sunday to drop off some furniture and helped us around the house then gave us a plant to make our front door look more homey.
Our front door set up
Daisy at her front door
We also put our current bathroom set in the hall bathroom since it had a beautiful shower curtain and that's the only bathroom that needed a shower curtain.  We also set up both of our powder rooms.  The only bathroom we have to finish now is the master.
Main floor powder room
Rec room powder room
Hall bathroom

I'll do my best to keep updating as we put everything together.

No comments:

Post a Comment