Friday, June 12, 2015

Prepping for our 30 day

Our PM came out bright and early before work yesterday to walk through our townhome to discuss any issues we have for our 30 day.  We honestly haven't had any issues other than super minor things like scratches and marks on the walls.  Our PM is great and is even going to fix the marks from moving in.  He is working with my schedule and bringing all the contractors out to fix everything on my next flexible work day too.  I really appreciate his helpfulness and flexibility.

We have been really happy with this whole building process from our SR to our PM to our LO.  We love our house and we feel like we really lucked out with our community.  The Greenbelt Station community has a really great team, and I would definitely recommend them.

I'll keep updating as we finish things in the house.  We're hoping to get some furniture delivered soon and maybe get some stuff on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment