Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Beginning to Plan Our Move

We're getting really excited for the big move into our new house in a few weeks!  Since it's not too far off I have started making my moving to-do list.  I decided to post it here in case it helps anyone or in case I missed anything.  So here it is:

  • Look into pricing for movers
  • Decide on a moving company and schedule before they book up
  • Look into cable/internet options
  • Schedule cable/internet installation
  • List unwanted furniture for sale on craigslist
  • Change address with USPS, work, banks, etc
  • Change State Taxes from VA to MD with our employers
  • Pick up pads for under our furniture so it doesn't scratch our beautiful new floors
  • Pick up granite sealer and grout sealer
  • Take everything off the walls in my apartment and cover up the holes
  • PACK!
Let me know if I missed anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment